mail[Galette-devel] New languange and translation issue

Header

Content

Posted by Marc Andreu on October 10, 2013 - 14:47:
Hello Johan, team

I have time to work on second round of my import google contacts plugin. But its hard to understand the google translated documentation pages from french to english.

I have just few question please:

1. How can I create a new language for example spanish or catalan for the whole Galette? I read something about runing MakeFile script, is that python, bash? Any parameters? It did not work what I tried so far. For the plugin translation is all the same? I have all pugin texts marked with (Not translated).

2. When I edit the memebership types I get as well the label (Not translated) next to my new name, how do I fix this?

3. I can see the button to generate membership cards, but it is disabled, how can I use it? Do I need to install some other plugin? Do I am missing some data in my members?

Many thanks, kind regards
Marc Andreu,