mailRe: [Galette-discussion] Integration with wordpress

Header

Content

Posted by Alex Jud on April 29, 2015 - 14:11:
Hi

the plugin is live:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-to-galette-exporter/

The plugin create a Galette's Member for all Wordpress's User. If a GM has the same login that a WU, the test if WU metadata (firstname, lastname, email, url, pseudo) are same as GM informations. (if they aren't same, WU metadata will be used for the GM)

Note that new GM haven't passwords, so they must be validate by admin or superadmin with a new password.

The plugin sync the two database (galette and wordpress) in the admin panel you can specify if a remote database is used. (by default it use the wordpress database)
If you use a custom prefix for the galatte database, you can also specify them in the panel. (by default it use the prefix "galette_"

If you have other questions or issues, use the wordpress plugin support.

Hope it will be usefull
(the plugin is quickly made, so pardon me if it had issues!!

Jud Alex

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, you said that a plugin for wordpress will be released soon, do you know when ?
And do you know what kind of fonctionnality the plugin offer ? Does the database can be the same of the one of the wordpress membership ? to have only one database for one cvs export.
Have a good day, thanks :)

--
Jonathan Villacèque