mailRe: [Galette-discussion] Integration with wordpress

Header

Content

Posted by Johan Cwiklinski on April 21, 2015 - 20:39:
Hi,

Le 21/04/2015 20:05, Alex Jud a écrit :
Hy.
Sorry for my English... I made a wordpress plug-in to do the reverse so I
think it's realizable.
The plug-in must read the wordpress user database and compare it with the
galette user database. In my case I use the wordpress fonctions to create
new users or update their infos. But I hope a simple mysql add in galette
is enough to create a new user.
Can a galette dev confirm?

Of course it is possible to create members directly in the database, if
you know what you're doing; everything is possible iif you have time ;)

++
--
Johan