mailRe: [Galette-discussion] Integration with wordpress

Header

Content

Posted by Johan Cwiklinski on April 21, 2015 - 20:37:
Hi,

Le 21/04/2015 12:26, Jonathan Villacèque a écrit :
I have a galette database on a test server and we have a wordpress website.
People suscribe throw the wordpress plugin (woocommerce and paid
membership) to create their account.
Can the database of the wordpress and the database of galette communicate
together, it is possible ?
Or i have to do it manually, to export my cvs from the wordpress membership
and to import the cvs to the galette website ?

There is nothing native in Galette to do so. You'll have to develop your
own solution.

Regards,
--
Johan