mailRe: [Galette-discussion] Integration with wordpress

Header

Content

Posted by Alex Jud on April 21, 2015 - 20:06:

Hy.
Sorry for my English... I made a wordpress plug-in to do the reverse so I think it's realizable.
The plug-in must read the wordpress user database and compare it with the galette user database. In my case I use the wordpress fonctions to create new users or update their infos. But I hope a simple mysql add in galette is enough to create a new user.
Can a galette dev confirm?