mailRe: [Galette-discussion] Sign in screen not showing up - Galette 078 / Joomla 3.30

Header

Content

Posted by Mélissa Djebel on May 10, 2014 - 20:28:
Hi,

Have a look at your apache.log, Galette seems not to work.
Perhaps PHP in wrong version ?
Or a module for PHP is missing.

As you can see here :
http://galette.eu/documentation/fr/installation/index.html

Galette needs:

 * Apache web server,
 * PHP version 5.3.7 or better,
     o modul PHP gd,
     o module PHP PDO mysql ou postgresql,
     o module PHP curl,
     o support SSL,
     o module PHP tidy (optionnel, mais recommandé),
     o module PHP gettext (optionnel).
 * MySQL <http://mysql.com> or PostgreSQL <http://postgresql.org> server.

Regards,