mailRe: [Galette-devel] Hello Galette

Header

Content

Posted by Mélissa Djebel on July 08, 2013 - 20:14:
Hi,

Le 08/07/2013 19:56, Marc Andreu Fernandez a écrit :
Do you think this could be integrated into Galette, any suggestion about how to develop this? Should I create a plugin? Any docs about how to create a plugin?
Here is the documentation for plugins :
http://galette.tuxfamily.org/documentation/fr/development/plugins.html

It's in french only.

But it's pretty easy to understand how it works. I can help you if you want.
You may download one of the existing plugin to understand how it works. Maybe Paypal plugin ?
http://galette.tuxfamily.org/documentation/fr/plugins/paypal.html

Regards,

Mélissa