VIDEOPORAMA 0.8.2-BETA, March 2011
BUG FIX ON SOUND PART
Bug fix of sound delay in video.
New tab to define the transition which will be use in random transition.
Remove MJPEGTOOLS dependencie
- Removing usage of mjpegtools to convert single images to basic video flux.
- Less external dependencie and processing speed improvement.
New facilities in the sound montage interface
- Add tool button to split sound object.
- Add possibilities to adapt audio gain of movie inserted.
- Add possibilities to mute sound of video inserted.
Manage error in conversion process
- In case of error during conversion process, an error message is displayed and avoid Videoporama crash
- Bug fixing and stabilisation.
VIDEOPORAMA 0.8.1, January 2011
Adding new movie sequence type
- Possibility of including a video clip besides the titles and the photos
- Possibility of adjusting the positions of the beginning and of the end to select only a part of a video clip
- Adding multichannels sound montage interface.
- Adding sound editor to select the part of sound file, adjust output level and add fade in and fade out effect if necessary.
- Sound recorder to record the audio comment.
- Addition of an object type icon on each thumb on the timeline
- Main windows
- Mergin two tabs Zoom & Image
- Adding new tab : Movie
- New Movie dialog box to adjust the positions of the beginning and of the end to select only a part of a video clip
- Addition of a time ruller in the preview zone
- Addition of a function to add an existing project at the end of the current project
- Addition of the preview from current sequence
- Improvement of the ability to react of the interface during the changes in the time of static and mobile shots
.idv files improvement : relatif Path
- Change of IDV file format: Now, filenames are relative to the name of the save file project file. So, if the project file (.idv ) is positioned in the same directory as the images, it becomes possible to move and\or to rename the folder containing photos and project file. Other advantage, a file created under Linux can be opened under Windows and conversely.
Sinusoidal speed for the mobile shots
- Change in the calculation of the speed during the depiction of the mobile shots. Now, Ken Burns effects are based on 1/4 of Sine allowing a soft acceleration (up to a doubling with regard to the muzzle velocity) then a soft deceleration till the end of the effect.
- For the transitions
- Remove of useless calculations during static shots - earnings about 30 % of time
- For the mobile shots
- Remove of the XML parsing in every frame - earnings about 15% à 20% of time
- Addition of a second cache allowing to eliminate the treatment of background texts and the systematic copy of image that goes with it! - earnings about 30% more of time
- For the preview
- Return in 240 lines + use of 15 images by seconds instead of 25 - earnings > 30% of time
Render dialog box
- Closure of MPlayer during the closure of the box
- Addition of the display of the duration of the render
- Addition of a time ruller in the 3rd tab
- Improvement of the ability to react of the " Stop process " button
- Remove of the dependences to sox-fmt-* packages (now, only the
sox package is necessary) by using ffmpeg as input.
- On the flag of modification which bustled in every render
- On the change of output file to render
- When using UNC for output file ( Windows version)
- On fields output file takes off deactivated in the render dialog box
- Remove of the openings of windows cmd during the video rendering (Windows version)
VIDEOPORAMA 0.8.1-Alpha 1, August 15 2010
- Menu and Toolbar
- Division of the Edit menu in two new menu: Sequence and Action
- Move of the Preview button towards the preview zone
- Addition of a Preview From Here button in the preview zone
- Addition of a Render video button in the preview zone
- Addition of Cut, Copy and Paste buttons in the menu Sequence and in the toolbar
- Move of the rendering options (formerly in the tab Assembly) in the Render video dialog box
- Rewriting of the function allowing to modify the size of thumbnails in the timeline (now it is immediate). Move of this option from configuration dialog box towards 2 buttons Zoom+ et Zoom- at the right of the timeline.
- Move of the display of the total duration of the assembly of under the timeline in on the display of the current image more addition of the current position.
- New functions for Cut, Copy and Paste of sequence.
- The function Paste, always insert the stored sequence after the current sequence.
- Change of behavior for the functions of addition of sequence (Title or photo).
- New sequence positions according to the new option of the Configuration dialog box : add the new sequences (at the end of the project or after the current sequence).
- Change of behavior for the functions of Restore Window Size and Position.
- Now, if a Maximized position is saved, during return in the normal position, it is the position before maximization which is used.
- This function also save Window Size and Position for the Text and Cropping image dialog box.
- Old Image tab have been rename to Sequence
- New tab Image with the above functionnality
- Change image file
- Image rotation
- Call image editor (if an image editor is define in the configuration dialog box)
- Refresh image
- Display EXIF informations about image
Render movie dialog box
Note: The render dialog box is used now also for the previsualization
- New TAB for Render Video with renders options (formerly in the tab Assembly)
- Change of behavior of lists: the types, models, and formats show only what is really available.
- Better management of tabs Progress and View Result which now ar desactivated (grey) when they are not accessible
- Remove of unused geometry buttons in the tab to View Result
- The previsualization displays in the tab Progress: what allows to follow the progress of the visualization
- New progress bar to follow the encoding of the sound
- Now, it is possible to return to the tab to Generate the video since the tab Progress and the tab to View result
- Now, the stop of process of encoding works. It is possible to restart the encoding using the tab Generate the video
- Now, it is possible to replay the previsualization directly in the tab Progress
Configuration dialog box
- Complete reorganization of the dialog box in 3 tabs instead of 4
- Change of behavior of lists of default output format: the types, models, and formats show only what is really available.
- Addition of the text options (font, alignment, colors, etc.) for the 3 types of text.
- Addition of the duration options for the following shots (instead of only the 1st shot).
- Addition of an option to define where to add the new sequences (at the end of the project or after the current sequence).
- Addition of an option to define an image editor (such as Gimp).